Brookwood Community Book Club
1st Monday of Each Month @ 7:00 p.m.
Read a good book and want to share your insight with others?
Want to hear how others feel about it?
Join the Brookwood Community Book Club that meets on the first Monday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Fireside Room.
- Both men and women are always welcome.
- There’s no need to register and no long-term commitment.
- The meetings are where can i buy cialis
informal and the readers are friendly and welcoming.
- The group averages 10 participants.
- Book titles are chosen by member consensus. Books chosen are ones that have an appeal to both men and women.
- Book choices cover a broad range of tastes and interests, both fiction and non-fiction.
- The availability of books at our local libraries is considered when making choices.
If you are interested in joining us, contact the church office for the title of the latest book to be discussed.