For first-time participants in Fellowship Activities, you are urged to contact the church and verify scheduled activities. Holiday schedules and special events may occasionally alter regularly scheduled meeting times/dates.
- After Church Lunch Bunch – small group that meets monthly for food and fellowship.
- Brookwood Community Book Club – An opportunity for learning and sharing through discussion prompted by a book. Meets the 1st Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. (October thru May)
- Dine with Nine – Small groups who meet monthly at local restaurants and enjoy food and fellowship.
- Friday Night Fellowship – small group that meets monthly at various members’ homes. Discussion usually centers around a book. Parents are welcome to bring their children.
- Quilting Etc – Enjoy the fellowship of others while learning new skills or practicing old skills and other handwork projects while participating on one of these groups. Meets at 2:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month.
- QuECK (Quilting, Embroidery, Crocheting and Knitting) – The group enjoys fellowship while engaging in various handcraft activities. Meets at 9:00 a.m. on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month.
- Sociable Seniors – a group of 7-10 seniors who meet once a month (except January and February) for fun and fellowship.