Enjoy the Fellowship of Others While Learning New Skills or Practicing Old Skills & Other Handwork Projects
1st and 3rd Saturday of Each Month
9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Enjoy Quilting, Embroidering, Crocheting, Knitting, or other handwork projects.
Bring your own project or use the materials provided. If you are looking for patterns for those knitting/crocheting projects, we have many in-house, and are happy to share.
- Enjoy a “stress free zone and time” of fellowship and creativity.
- Learn new skills or refresh skills.
- Experienced and beginners welcome.
- Community participation welcome.
- Participation at no cost.
Linsie Rose will be leading the sessions. Linsie is a long time BPC member, mother of four & grandma to nine. She has crocheted bed-sized afghans for all of her children over the years & now enjoys making baby crib blankets for her grandchildren.
For additional information, contact the church office.