Saturday Casual Supper and Worship – 5:00 pm
- Casual Saturday Worship – 5:00pm in the Fellowship Hall. This is intended to be an easy-going and family-friendly service. A meal is typically served sigmaessays.com/ as part of the fellowship of the service and there is Church School and/or activities for children during the service. The “house band” plays a variety of musical styles on a variety of instruments, including acoustic and electric guitar, acoustic and electric ukulele, electric bass, flute, trumpet, piano/keyboard and others. This service also strives to deliver God’s message in a variety of ways, including traditional sermon, Readers Theater, personal witness and other forms. This is a service where food, fun and fellowship are the heart of our worship.This service incorporates the sharing of worship with the fellowship of a meal and provides opportunities for fellowship, worship and nurturing of mind, body and soul.
- All are welcome to participate.
- This service is:
- A refuge from the stresses of life
- A source of inspiration to assist in meeting the challenges of life
- A source for food and fellowship
- This service takes place in the Fellowship hall (lower level). Enter from the south parking lot through the courtyard.
Sunday Traditional Service – 10:30 am
- Traditional Sunday Worship – This is a traditional service which includes hymns, communion on a scheduled basis, and an offering. The music tends to be traditional and includes a chapel choir and often academic essays online special music provided by the bell choir, an orchestra and horn instruments. Members of the congregation serve as lay readers. A time of fellowship follows with coffee and cookies and in the back hallway.
- This service takes place in the Chapel. Enter through the main hallway from the south parking lot, from the east parking lot or through the Chapel front doors.