Brookwood’s Weekly Bulletin;
Sunday October 2 Bulletin Saturday, October 1, 2016 Bulletin
Sunday, September 25, 2016 Bulletin Saturday, September 24 2016
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 18 Bulletin Saturday, September 17 Bulletin
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 Saturday, September 17
Brookwood’s Weekly Announcements
Saturday Casual Supper and Worship – 5:00 pm
- Casual Saturday Worship – 5:00pm in the Fellowship Hall. This is intended to be an easy-going and family-friendly service. A meal is typically served as part of the fellowship of the service and there is Church School and/or activities for children during the service. The “house band” plays a variety of musical styles on a variety of instruments, including acoustic and electric guitar, acoustic and electric ukulele, electric bass, flute, trumpet, piano/keyboard and others. This service also strives to deliver God’s message in a variety of ways, including traditional sermon, Readers Theater, personal witness and other forms. This is a service where food, fun and fellowship are the heart of our worship.This service incorporates the sharing of worship with the fellowship of a meal and provides opportunities for fellowship, worship and nurturing of mind, body and soul.
- All are welcome to participate.
- This service is:
- A refuge from the stresses of life
- A source of inspiration to assist in meeting the challenges of life
- A source for food and fellowship
- This service takes place in the Fellowship hall (lower level). Enter from the south parking lot through the courtyard.
Sunday Traditional Service – 10:30 am
- Traditional Sunday Worship – This is a traditional service which includes hymns, communion on a scheduled basis, and an offering. The music tends to be traditional and includes a chapel choir and often special music provided by the bell choir, an orchestra and horn instruments. Members of the congregation serve as lay readers. A time of fellowship follows with coffee and cookies and in the back hallway.
- This service takes place in the Chapel. Enter through the main hallway from the south parking lot, from the east parking lot or through the Chapel front doors.